Clicking Forms > Edit Forms displays a list of all your forms. From this page, you can manage and edit your existing forms, and get a quick rundown on basic analytics such as views, number of entries and the conversation ratio.
- Status: To the left of the form name is the status icon. By default, this is checked, which activates the form. To inactivate a form, you simply click on the status icon to change the status. You can filter which forms are visible using the filter toolbar. By default, all forms will be displayed, although you can select to view only Active or Inactive forms.
- Id: This is the form id number. You can use this for displaying the form via the shortcode.
- Form Name: This is the title of the form. It is editable by using the form editor.
- Views: The number of times a form has been viewed.
- Entries: The number of times a form entry has been created by submitting the form.
- Conversion: The conversion ratio is the percentage of users who viewed the form and submitted an entry.
By hovering over a form name in the list, you will be presented with a variety of options.
- Edit: Edit the form using the form editor.
- Settings: Edit your notifications, form settings and confirmation message.
- Entries: View the entries for this form.
- Preview: Preview the form to see how it will look to the user. This view can also be used to test your form.
- Duplicate: Create a duplicate of this form. Duplication includes all form, field and notification settings.
- Delete: Choosing this option will delete a form and ALL entry data associated with the form.