- If you are adding a photo to your page that is from the WFU archive or directly from a digital camera, it will be much bigger than you need it to be for your website. WordPress will size it for you after uploading, but by uploading very large image files, you will soon you will run out of storage space.
- If you can, first use a photo-editing program like Photoshop to crop and size your image for uploading.
- If the photo needs to span the width of the column, the width should be 700 pixels and the height should be 250-300 pixels. The resolution should be set at 72 dpi.
- If the photo is going to be nested in your test, it should be no wider than 350 pixels with a variable height.
- In Photoshop, adjust the size under: Image > Image Size.