Follow these instructions if you would like to crop an image to a fixed size in Adobe Photoshop.
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Select the Crop tool.
- With the Crop Tool selected, if you look up in the Options Bar at the top of the screen, you’ll see a Width andHeight option where you can enter in the exact width and height you need, along with the type of measurement.
- Set the width and height to your desired size in pixels (put px after each number). Set the resolution to 72 pixels/inch.
- Click inside your image and drag out a cropping border. The area inside the border is the part of the photo you’ll be keeping, and everything outside the border (which appears darker) will be cropped away.
- When you’re happy with the size and position of your cropping border, simply press Enter / Return