Below, key areas of the Dashboard are identified.
1. My Sites: If you have access to multiple sites, this area allows you to switch between them through My Sites.
2. Pages: Where the Pages of your site live. Also, where you go to add a new Page.
3. Widgets: Where you control what appears in your website’s sidebar and in what order.
4. Media: When an image or PDF are uploaded, they live under Media. They appear in the order they were uploaded, with most recent first.
5. Posts: Where the Posts of your Blog live. Also, where you add a new Post.
6. Comments: Where you can view, edit and delete the Comments left on your Blog posts.
7. Forms: Where you can build and administer your site’s forms.
8. Menus: Where you can add new or rearrange links appearing in your site Menu.