Gravity Forms is a plugin that allows you to quickly build a new form for your site. You can edit your form, configure your options, and embed forms on your site using the built-in tools. You can easily export your data into a CSV file.
The plugin does not come automatically activated. If you are an Administrator, click Plugins, then click Activate under Gravity Forms. If you are not an Administrator, please fill out our request form to request activation.
According to the Wake Forest University Standard on Electronic Non-Public Information, you may not use forms to collect, and store, the following types of information:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Bank Account Information
- Government Issued Identification Numbers
- Credit or Debit Card Numbers and Account Information
- Passport/Alien Registration
- Personal Health Information
- Employee Salary, Benefits, Disciplinary and Information
- Education Records
- Admissions Records
- Digital Signatures
- Donor Records
- Biometric Data including fingerprints
- Research Records covered by Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Any other numbers or information that can be used to access a person’s personal financial resources.