Facebook Event Pages
If your event has a Facebook Event page, paste that link in the “Facebook Event Page” field when submitting your event.
If someone has said they will be attending on the Facebook Event page, their photo will automatically show up on the right-hand side of your WFU Event page as an attendee.
Connecting Your Facebook Account
You can also easily share events you are attending by associating your login with your Facebook account.
- Go to events.wfu.edu and click on “Login.”
- Once logged in, hover over Me at the top of the page.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue Facebook button next to “Facebook Connect”
- Grant permission for the Events Calendar to access your public information.
- Once this is complete, when you add an event to your calendar, it will give you the option to automatically share this on your Facebook wall.
Sharing an Event via Social Media
- Click on an individual page to view its full listing and look for a series of buttons under the heading “Share”
- Click on one of the buttons to share on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Gmail, or press the + to expand the full list of social media channels.
Add and Event to Your Calendar (Google, iCal, Outlook)
If you’d like to add an event to your Google Calendar and subscribe to changes, just click on the appropriate button under the “Subscribe” heading from the full event page.